Thursday, August 11, 2011

Donating Blood :P

So today I donated blood with my friends Abbey and Nick :) It was all good. Untilllll... the "nurses" or whatever wouldn't me get up off the table for 1 hour! 1 HOUR!!!! Haha so there I was laying on that table while Abbey and Nick are off getting food. Enjoying their lives... Haha but anyways, right after they let me get off the table, I went over to the food and sat their with Nick (Abbey left at this point). And I saw two "nurses" or whatever that I knew from my first time donating (: That was awesome. Well then we left and went to my house. And from there we went to wal-mart... And of course, with my luck, I almost passed out at walmart.... not fun haha I had to sit on the bench for a awhile and felt very sick.... It sucked. Well at least Nick was there haha that just made me feel tons better. But then I had to drive home :P And I didn't want to drive.... Cuz I was lazy and dizzy haha but anyways. In the "end", I felt fine and ate food. Haha and lived happily ever after. (:

2 comments: